Thursday, January 19, 2012

Vogue Brazil Interview | Rosie talks about fashion, beauty (and those weight rumors )


Rosie Huntington-Whitely is what is happening now. The British supermodel and actress walks exclusively for Animale, which opens the 2012 winter edition of SPFW at 5pm on Thursday (19/01). In an interview with Vogue, she said she knows, yes, her name is printed in all newspapers, magazines and tabloids. But she did not read them, do not, not having to endure the controversy as rumors that said she was excessively thin. "I heard that, but I do not know where it came from. I kept the same weight during my entire career. I know I'm skinny, but I work hard to keep a body strong, healthy way. It is an attempt to sell tabloid newspapers, they take you on a bad angle ... If I'm wearing a bikini too thin this week I'm sure it'll be too fat or pregnant, or wedding next week, "he said, laughing.

Do you know Brazil?
I was in Bahia for the Pirelli calendar shoot with Terry Richardson, and Rio for a premiere of Transformers. Now, I paa do my first show in the country and my first photo shoot for Vogue Brazil. If you stop to think, I only had special experiences at times when I was here.

And the Brazilian fashion?
I know that Brazilian women have an amazing sense of fashion, because I know a lot of models here. It's very individual, tends to be very much alive and always carries an element of sexy, what I like and has to do with the way I dress.

What brought in the suitcase?
All. It is difficult to bag, because I always have to go from one place to another hot cold. But what I always take, no matter where I go, it is: a black leather jacket, a good jacket, a good pair of jeans, a white shirt and a good leather pants - my favorite piece right now. Oh! And high-heeled shoes. You will always have an opportunity to use them when traveling.

Yours are great indeed.
They are not? They are of Salvatore Ferragamo, look at the soles [turns her feet to show the soles stamped].


How do you maintain your fitness traveling so much?
I'm bad to exercise while I'm traveling, so I try to work out every day when I'm home. To do this, keep a personal trainer in Los Angeles, New York and one in London. When I feelmore energetic, I struggle, like boxing, to complement the training resistence. Started doing yoga recently and my body responds well to Pilates, which is great for lengthening the tone - in addition, you can lie time all [laughs]!

And this beautiful skin?
Spend enough time keeping my skin well, it is very delicate. Step sunscreen whenever Iexpose myself to the sun, I often face wash, drink plenty of water. But what else has worked for me is to sleep well. Sleep at least 8 hours per night. I really am counting how many hours I sleep, I'm a freak about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment